Cakes with green onions from the oven
94 120 минут 16 порции
Dukhovity, soft cakes with a simple but delicious filling.
Ingredients for Cakes with green onions from the oven
- Flour - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp.
- Yeast - 7 g
- Water - 130 ml
- Water - 120 ml
- Flour - 450 g
- Rye flour - 2 tbsp
- Sunflower oil - 100 g
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Potatoes - 4 PCs
- Green onions - 1 Puig.
- Sunflower oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Cakes with green onions from the oven
1. Prepare the dough. In a small bowl mix dry yeast with sugar. Add 1-2 tbsp of wheat flour, warm water, stir. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave on for 15 minutes, until the yeast will not rise cap.
2. Make the dough. In the ready dough lay all the ingredients and knead the dough. Put the dough in a large bowl, cover with a towel and put in a warm place to rise.
3. Prepare the stuffing. Stuffing my potatoes with onions, seasoned with vegetable oil.
Cleaned boiled and chilled potato skin, cut into small cubes. Green onions finely chop and add to the potatoes. Stuffing dressed with sunflower oil, gently mix.
4. Now ready for the yeast dough.
5. Divide it into 16 pieces, roll into balls. Roll out balls of the cake and put the filling.
6. Form a Patty. Put the workpiece on a greased baking sheet. Put the pan in the oven, turn the min. temperature of 40 C and allow the dough to rise in 2 times (20-30 minutes).
7. Then switch the oven on at t=190-200 °C, sprinkle the pies with water and bake for 20 minutes until tender. Turned out delicious, rosy cakes