Meatballs with millet and vegetables
77 40 минут 4 порции
Very tender and flavorful patties of millet with vegetable and liver fillings.
Ingredients for Meatballs with millet and vegetables
- Millet - 0,5 stack.
- Semolina - 4 tbsp
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- The mixture of peppers
- Bow white - 1 piece
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Pepper - 1 piece
- Beef liver
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Vegetable oil
Step by step instruction of cooking Meatballs with millet and vegetables
1. To prepare millet - rinse and boil until tender (I do not very dry), add 1 tbsp oil.
2. Add the semolina and flour. Salt, mix of pepper and other spices to taste. Knead the dough
3. Let the dough 10 minutes to stand.
4. For vegetable toppings, cook the onions, carrots, zucchini, red bell pepper, parsley.
5. To not lean the filling, boil the liver, chop into cubes. Mash the yolk with dill.
6. Divide the dough into large balls, flatten with hand, inside the filling.
8. Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes. Decorate with olives. It with egg yolk and liver.
9. With this top of the vegetables was adorned with canned corn.