This smoothie will appeal not only to children but also for adults! The taste and aroma of fruits and berries, reminds us of the summer. A delicious, thick and smooth yogurt that is part smoothie, made with yeast from "Orsika". And most importantly - is not only delicious, but very healthy! Yogurt, I used the yogurt maker, a thermos Oursson.
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings 2|
1. To sterilize the utensils for cooking yogurt. Yeast pour in a litre container of milk, any fat content at room temperature. The milk mixture mix thoroughly clean and dry spoon for 2-3 minutes to dissolve yeast.
2. Then litre capacity lid.
3. Pour into a thermos of water t 100 this mark. Immersing the receptacle containing the mixture in a thermos.
To close the lid. Put the thermos in a warm place for 6-10 hours for fermentation. Then liter container of yogurt out of the thermos and cool. Yogurt is ready!
4. Prepare smoothies. Take 3 bowls, peeled and coarsely cut bananas. Arrange the banana slices in the bowls.
5. Kiwi peeled, cut into large slices and put in the first bowl. Secondly, put a handful of sea-buckthorn and in a third bowl, put the strawberries.
6. Add to each bowl 1 tsp. of honey and 3 tbsp yogurt.
7. Beat with a blender.
Sea buckthorn cocktail, you can pass the sauce through a sieve to remove the seeds. Refrigerated smoothie the refrigerator.
8. Then poured into glasses, alternating layers. In smoothies you can add a slice of ice cream and berries. Smoothies chilled.