Poultry in Georgian
0.8k - -
Such a delicious and tender meat you've ever tasted! Moreover, it is cooked very simply. Let's try to make?!
Ingredients for Poultry in Georgian
- Turkey - 600 g
- Raisins - 70 g
- Prunes - 70 g
- Onion - 1 piece
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- Melted butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
Video of cooking Poultry in Georgian
Step by step instruction of cooking Poultry in Georgian
1. Wash and cut into small pieces a La carte bird. Remove, if caught, big bones.
2. Soak in warm water, prunes and raisins.
3. Chop the onion half rings. Fry onions till slightly Golden color.
4. To cut to the meat add sour cream, salt and pepper. Leave in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
5. Fry marinated meat until Golden brown. Add the onions, raisins and prunes. Fill a glass of clean water and let stew under the lid for 15-20 min. Serve with fresh greens.