Spicy yeast pancakes with honey
142 80 минут 10 порции
Airy, soft, spicy, delicious pancakes! Serve with honey, jam or sour cream!
Ingredients for Spicy yeast pancakes with honey
- Milk - 320 ml
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Yeast - 1 tsp.
- Flour - 250 g
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Yolk egg - 2 PCs
- Butter - 50 g
- Cinnamon - 1/3 tsp
- Cardamom - 1/3 tsp
- Ginger - 1/3 tsp
- Salt - 1/3 tsp
- Melted butter - to taste
- Honey - to taste
Step by step instruction of cooking Spicy yeast pancakes with honey
1. Prepare the dough. Mix 100 ml of warm milk with yeast (1 tsp) and 2 tsp sugar. Place the bowl with dough in a warm place until the formation of the foam cap..
2. Prepare the dough for pancakes. Sift the flour into a bowl, add cinnamon, cardamom and ginger, stir in the sugar (1 teaspoon) and salt, mix thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks in a lush foam. Melt and slightly cool the butter.
4. Mix the eggs with the remaining milk, yeast mixture and oil, mix.
5. In the liquid mixture in small portions add the flour. Knead the dough until smooth, better with a mixer. Cover the bowl with the dough with film and leave in a warm place for 1 hour to increase 2-2. 5 times. During this time, 1-2 times stir the risen dough.
6. Heat on medium heat the pan. Lightly grease melted butter and bake pancakes on both sides.
7. Warm a little honey to it is easily smeared. And serve warm pancakes with honey.