Delicious, fragrant and rich cake. It may be cooked with sweet and sweet filling.
|Cooking time 120 minutes||Number of servings 12|
1. Prepare the dough for the test. Mix in warm milk (100 ml), 1 tbsp flour, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp yeast. Put the dough in a warm place for the formation of the foam cap.
2. Prepare the filling for rolls. Clean the vegetables and chop.
3. Fry in vegetable oil onions until transparent. Add carrots, bell pepper and mushrooms, stir. Stew until ready.
4. Then add the minced meat, seasoning and salt, stir. Keep the stuffing on the fire for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat. Add squeezed garlic, butter and chicken protein.
5. The filling can be left in this form, or prepare a more gentle, ie, to grind in a blender.
6. Knead the dough for rolls. RUB soft butter with salt.
7. In a large bowl pour the remaining warm milk (110 ml). Add the oil, the yeast mixture and stir.
Sift flour and beat in pieces in batter (5 min). At the end of the batch and mix up 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Smooth knead dont stick to hands dough.
8. Gather the dough into a lump. Put the dough in a greased bowl and scroll. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and put in warm place to rise, about 1 hour.
9. Coming up the dough abenaim...
10... and divide into 3 parts. I have 2 pieces at 260 C - for rolls. 1 part 130 g - for decorating the rolls. The dough for rolls leave, and the dough for decoration put in a bag and put into the fridge.
11. Roll out the dough into rectangular layers 30*22 cm
12. Put the filling.
13. Bend the dough from both sides, ~2 cm...
14... and roll the rectangle...
15... in a roll. Put the rolls on with paper food tray. Close billet, film and food bag so the dough came up and not weathered.
16. Prepare the decoration for the rolls. Roll out chilled dough and cut out figures.
17. With water (just a little) or the beaten yolk of "glue" figures on the rolls.
Put the baking sheet with blanks in the oven, turn the temperature of 40 C and hold until increase in 2 times, ~ 20 minutes.
Then translate the temperature to 190 C. Remove the workpiece from the oven, grease with beaten egg yolk with sugar, milk and put it into the oven.
18. Bake pies until Golden brown, ~30 minutes.
PS I know that the cake is not sweet, but sprinkled with powdered sugar, it taste of the pie does not spoil. But it is optional. And we drink sweet tea.
2 baked pie on the same tray where the slices were cooked faster than with flowers. So we had them powder/