Amazingly delicious and very simple dish – potatoes wrapped in bacon! Try to cook – it's delicious!
|Cooking time 45 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Boil the potatoes in their skins for 20-25 minutes (depending on size of tubers)
2. At this time, chop the fresh herbs and a few cloves of garlic cut into thin slices.
3. Well boiled potatoes cool and peel
4. Before you wrap the potato in bacon, it must be a good salt, and slices of bacon to put the pieces of garlic.
5. Bacon wrapped potatoes back into the preheated to 200 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. The finished dish garnish with greens and serve. Very tasty to eat a potato with sour cream! All a pleasant appetite!