119 70 минут 6 порции
My kids love toaster strudel in different variations. and this in my opinion is useful strudel with cottage cheese is enjoyed in our family is particularly popular.
Ingredients for Orange-cheese strudel
- The dough is flaky yeast - 450 g
- Orange - 1 piece
- Curd - 200 g
- Black currants - 100 g
- Sugar - 1.5 stack.
- Bread crumbs - 3 tbsp.
Step by step instruction of cooking Orange-cheese strudel
We begin to prepare our strudel:
1. Defrost the pastry and put in a warm place for it to fit.
2. Prepare the strudel filling: mash the cottage cheese and cleaned a little orange and squeezing the juice into another container, so that the filling is not much floated out of the strudel. Add a couple of spoons of breadcrumbs. they will take away excess moisture when baking and the stuffing coming out of strudel.
3. Roll out the dough and spread on it the filling and put in baking dish.
4. Send in a warm place for rasstoyki the dough about 15-20 minutes.
5. Then put it into the preheated oven for about 170 degrees and bake depending on the oven 30-40 minutes.
6. Meanwhile you can make the sauce of currants and sugar, slightly heated and mixing them.
We take out our strudel allow it to cool and cut into serving pieces, pour the sauce and enjoy as a children useful eating cakes)))
Very appetizing and tasty it turned out)
I wish You orange spirit for all the grey weather )))