Those who have been in this wonderful country have probably tried a variety of dishes with olive oil, but I was impressed it was is cookies. Which has several tastes, when you enjoy them )
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 6|
Begin to prepare "memories of Greece", and in particular the island of Zakynthos)):
1. Mix olive oil, juice of lemon and orange, brandy, sugar and cinnamon. All carefully mix.
2. Begin to gradually add the flour sifting it with baking powder and soda. Add 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds in the dough.
3. Knead the dough. It is obtained by plastic and elastic.
4. Send the dough for 30 minutes in the fridge covering it with foil.
5. Take the dough roll out and shape the cookies. Spread on a baking sheet and put in oven for 20 minutes at 170S.
Get the cookies, allow to cool and fall with the milk to the tea)
I wish you all at least once, but you can not once to visit this wonderful, Sunny and friendly country))