Blueberry Cake - a terrific dessert. It can be prepared as tea and celebration!
|Cooking time 80 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk the whites to a froth, then add half of the sugar and whisk again until stable peaks
2. Whisk the egg yolks with the remaining half of the sugar in the lush foam
3. Gradually add the beaten egg whites to the yolks and gently stir in a circular motion
4. Sieve the flour and gently mix again
5. Form to lay a parchment, grease with butter and pour in it the dough. Put in a preheated 180°C oven for 35 - 40 minutes
6. Ready take out the cake on to a wire rack to let it cool down
7. Meanwhile, prepare the cream: whisk sour cream with blueberries in a homogeneous mass
8. Korzh cut horizontally into 2 parts. Form the cake: first cake coat with jam, then cream, cover with second Korzh. The top and sides also coat cream
9. Decorate cake with chocolate shavings. Ready!