A spectacular dessert. Simple, fast, delicious. Honey, a pleasant freshness of pear enveloped in a yogurt, rice pearls with hints of caramel and cardamom... Drop in and help yourself. Invite with pleasure!
|Cooking time 45 minutes||Number of servings 2|
1. The necessary ingredients for dessert.
2. Cook rice the easy way. I welded on milk. You can on the water. In porridge before cooking to add cane sugar and ground cardamom.
3. Until cooked porridge, pear peel and cut into pieces.
4. Spread the prepared pudding on kremanku.
5. Top the pear slices.
6. Fill with yogurt. Pour honey. Decorate.
Sprinkle with sugar grains.
7. Enjoy refined transitions of taste...
Honey, a pleasant freshness of pear enveloped in a yogurt, rice pearls with hints of caramel and cardamom...
Each piece of rice enveloped in a yogurt... and lures to try...
Please, my dear.
Bon appetit and good health!