The gentle jelly of apples and pumpkins with a light unobtrusive flavor. The amount of sugar may vary according to your taste. Good in itself, pastries, casseroles with cottage cheese and even with meat dishes.
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings 10|
1. The required ingredients.
2. To put water on the fire.
While water boils, prepare the pumpkin and apples.
Pumpkin peel and cut into medium size pieces
3. Apple peel and cut into medium size pieces
4. In boiling water to load the pumpkin and apples. Boil until soft.
The time depends on the varieties of pumpkin and apples. It took me 20-25 minutes.
5. Then grind the contents with a blender.
6. Add sugar and dissolved in cold water starch.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Cool and serve.
Enjoy amber translucent alluring transparency, aroma and delicate flavor.