Sautéed vegetables with garlic sauce
43 100 минут 4 порции
Delicious, hearty vegetable stew of potatoes, eggplant and zucchini with the addition of buckwheat can be served as a separate dish or as a side dish to meat. And light Kikkoman soy sauce adds to the dish flavor and unique taste.
Ingredients for Sautéed vegetables with garlic sauce
- Potatoes - 3 PCs
- Eggplant - 2 PCs
- Zucchini - 1 piece
- Tomato - 1 piece
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 piece
- Garlic - 2 the tooth.
- Vegetable oil - to taste
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
- Broth - 250 ml
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Basil - 1 Puig.
- Buckwheat - 0,5 stack.
Step by step instruction of cooking Sautéed vegetables with garlic sauce
1. Prepare the vegetable saute. Potatoes wash, peel, cut into slices.
2. Zucchini and eggplant wash and cut into slices (thickness 0.5-0.7 mm).
4. The dish was hearty, I added to sauted vegetables buckwheat.
Buckwheat wash. Shift the roasted vegetables to the skillet,...
5... or pot, or pan with a thick bottom,...
6... alternating with buckwheat. If you put more oats, increase the amount of broth 1:2
7. Prepare the garlic sauce.
Clean onions and finely chop. In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the onion until transparent.
Scrape the carrots, wash and cut into strips, add to the onions and sauté. Then add sliced tomato...
8... and soy sauce, stir and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
9. Tomato paste mixed with warm broth. Add seasoning, salt and pepper.
10. Pour tomato sauce mashed vegetables: carrots and onions, stir.
11. Add the peeled and squeezed garlic. Prepared with garlic sauce and pour into the saucepan with the vegetables.
12. Vegetables with buckwheat is not to stir! Cover the saucepan tightly with a lid or foil and braise in the oven at 180 ° C, ~25-30 minutes until cooked buckwheat.
13. Feeding dish to the table, sprinkle with herbs. SOT can be eaten warm or cold. Groats, soaked in a delicious sauce, turns out very tasty!