Cream soup with broccoli and lentils
157 60 минут 4 порции
Soup with the aroma of Basil, consists of two components: warp and filling. The Foundation is a wonderful gentle puree cooked vegetables with added lentils. And the filling is mushrooms with carrots and onions.
Ingredients for Cream soup with broccoli and lentils
- Cabbage - 150 g
- Broccoli - 150 g
- Potatoes - 3 PCs
- Mushrooms - 200 g
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 piece
- Garlic - 1 tooth.
- Seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Water - 1 l
- Basil - 3 vetos.
- Black pepper - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Lentils - 2 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Cream soup with broccoli and lentils
1. Prepare the vegetables for cooking: cabbage, broccoli and peeled, sliced potatoes.
2. Not in boiling salted water, put the potatoes and cabbage, boil until soft.
4. Drain the liquid from the pan into a separate container, reserve vegetables, lentils and 0, 5 cups of vegetable broth. Add the peeled garlic cloves, a few sprigs of green Basil and puree them in a blender.
5. Then return vegetable broth to the pan, add seasoning, salt and pepper and stir. Put the pan for 2-3 minutes on small fire and bring to a boil. Cream soup is ready!
6. Prepare "stuffing". Clean the vegetables: carrots and onions. Carrots cut into strips, onion half-rings. Mushrooms cut into plates.
7. In hot oil fry onions with mushrooms.
8. Then add carrots,...
9... soy sauce and simmer until cooked.
10. Fill the bowl of vegetable cream soup. In the middle put a few tablespoons of wonderful toppings. Add a sprig of Basil and serve.