Korean pancakes with green onions and sauce is a delicious and hearty Breakfast or snack.
|Cooking time 40 minutes||Number of servings 2|
1. Sift in bowl the flour and stir, pour in the boiling water.
2. Add the soy sauce. Knead the dough.
3. Turn the dough out onto the countertop and knead for 5 minutes until it becomes smooth, roll it into a ball. The dough should be slightly sticky. Cover the dough with film and leave aside for 30 minutes.
4. Grease pancake preparations: mix 1 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Add salt to taste.
5. Green onions wash, dry on paper towel and finely chop.
6. Divide the dough into 4 parts.
7. Sprinkle the countertop with flour and roll out one portion of dough into a pancake with a diameter of ~20 cm.
8. Brush the top of the pancake oil-flour mixture,...
9... sprinkle with green onions.
10. Roll the pancake into a cylinder.
11. Then wrap the pancake into a spiral.
12. Gently press the spiral with a rolling pin, receiving, thus, a circle with a diameter of ~15 cm.
13. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pancakes on each side until Golden brown. Pancakes can be rolled by the roll and chop or cut into small pieces, so it was convenient to dip in the sauce. I turned the loaf.
Repeat the entire process of cooking crepes with the remaining batter.
14. Prepare the sauce. Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, Cojocaru and sugar. Add roasted sesame seeds.
15. Serve pancakes with sauce.