Delicious baked mini-bars of broccoli and yellow peas can be served for lunch as a cold starter or as a side dish.
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 5|
1. Boil the peas. Drain the water.
2. Blanch broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute. Then vegetable broth to drain.
3. Put broccoli, peas and peeled garlic in the bowl of a blender, grind to a smooth consistency.
4. Add 2 tbsp soy sauce, mix well.
5. In hot oil fry the peeled and chopped onion and pepper. Add the onion to the vegetables.
6. In the vegetable mass, add the breadcrumbs, seasoning and salt, mix well. If necessary, adjust the taste.
7. Divide the mass into 15 pieces and form little bars in the form of barrels or boxes.
8. On a dry pan fry the sesame seeds and put in a saucer. To turn on the oven at t 200 p
10. Line a baking sheet with a silicone Mat or baking paper, and best of foil, grease with vegetable oil. Spread on the baking sheet.
11. Bake until Golden brown and crisp for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and serve with ketchup.