Honey potato with chili is a dish for lovers of potatoes and pepper. A savory taste and ease of preparation will surely make this dish a favorite in your diet.
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings 2|
1. Prepare the potatoes. Clean and chop potatoes into strips.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or pan and fry the potatoes until Golden brown.
4. Prepare honey sauce. In hot oil fry chopped garlic and cut into rings chilli until fragrant. Remove the vegetables from the pan, leaving the oil.
5. Add to garlic oil: ketchup, vinegar, honey,..
6... and soy sauce, stir. Then mix the starch with water and add to the pan. Put potatoes, stir and tormented on the fire for a minute or two.
7. Serve hot potatoes to the table and optionally sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.