Lean orange cookies are soft biscuits with orange flavor and vanilla. Such cookies you can cook sweet and salty. Another cookie called the "Crisis" when min cheap products, but it turns out max cookie. This recipe is 90 years old when the biscuits were baked from the brine. Instead of a brine I have orange juice. Instead of salt, soy sauce
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 15|
1. Three orange peel (1 tbsp) and squeeze the juice (125 ml)
2. Pour the juice into a large bowl. Add baking soda, stir.
3. Then add the vegetable oil, lemon zest, sugar...
4... and 1 tablespoon soy sauce, stir.
5. Mix the flour with the baking powder and the vanilla extract, sifted.
6. Add to the liquid orange mixture and 1 tbsp flour. Knead dense dough stick, it barely falls off a spoon. Turn on the oven at t 180 C.
7. Cover the baking tray (28*19) with baking paper and grease with vegetable oil. Spread and evenly distribute the dough. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. So beautiful to smooth the top of the cake, better take a wet silicone spatula.
9. Bake the cake in a well-heated oven for ~ 30 minutes until Golden brown. After 30 minutes, test the cakes on a dry match. Remove cooked cakes from the oven, spread on top and hot cut with pizza cutter.
Turned out soft cookies with orange flavor and vanilla.
Enjoy your tea!
P. S. This cookie is possible to prepare not only sweet, but salty. To cook savoury biscuits, it is necessary to put in dough 1 tablespoon of sugar instead of two and add salt to taste, ground pepper, your favorite seasoning. And instead of orange juice you can take cucumber or cabbage brine. Get snack cookies.