Tender rolls of cottage cheese dough with magical jelly filling!!! The simplest products, the process is unsophisticated and the results are amazing - melt in your mouth bagels with delicate translucent slices of marmalade. This recipe I want to give attentive and your heart darling (darling 53) as a sign of friendship, attention and wish good mood and positive currents spring days!!! Invite and happy buying!!!
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 8|
1. Prepare your ingredients.
Out of this number received 16 large bagels.
2. Carefully stir the cream cheese, add soft butter.
3. After thorough mixing, the mixture add the egg and cane sugar. Cane sugar TM Mistral, in my opinion, fits perfectly - adds a sophisticated touch to the cakes.
4. After thorough mixing, then add flour. Portions. It took me 2 glasses (250 ml, no slides, incomplete 5 mm from the edge) and one large wooden spoon (about 35 grams).
5. Adjusting the amount of flour produced delicate dough. Cover it with a towel and leave for a while aside.
6. Meanwhile, cook the stuffing...
Cut into small kubicki marmalade. In addition to marmalade, you can use a thick jam or fruit pieces from the syrup. I used marmalade, quince jam and a jam made from cranberries.
7... will also prepare topping for bagels - mix cane sugar and powdered sugar.
8. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
9. As thin as possible roll out the dough and divide it into 8 sectors-triangles.
At widest part (base) of the triangle put the filling and turn the bagel.
10. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
Better ask time smaller, and then, if necessary, to pester for 2-3 minutes. This is very important!
Otherwise the bagels will dry out and become solid and dry, not tender and melting in your mouth...
11. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with sugar, serve, boil the kettle and... to invite everyone to a tea party!
Finally, you can enjoy!
Bon appetit, enjoy your tea and good health!