Vegetarian pilaf-style with raisins
176 60 минут 4 порции
Amazing and rich in taste sensations of the dish. Although the recipe and authentic (as taken from Indian Newspapers), the ingredients in it are simple. Believe me, this dish is worth at least once to cook it. Prepare with pleasure and everyone is invited!!!
Ingredients for Vegetarian pilaf-style with raisins
- Figure - 100 g
- Peas - 100 g
- Green beans - 100 g
- Cauliflower - 100 g
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Carrots - 2 PCs
- Bay leaf - 2 PCs
- Carnation - 5 PCs
- Cinnamon - 1 piece
- Raisins - 1 Gorst.
- Coriander - 3 tsp.
- Cumin - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil
- Water - 200 ml
Step by step instruction of cooking Vegetarian pilaf-style with raisins
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. The main active characters in this delicacy is rice and peas. I have taken long grain rice amber and yellow split peas Idaho TM Mistral.
These peas do not require soaking.
Rice is a classic side dishes of Indian cuisine, but the peas are a storehouse of protein, which is very valuable for one who is fasting...
4. Carrots and other vegetables cut into small cubes.
Before cooking I just cut the carrots, since cabbage and beans I had frozen.
5. Downloadable in boiling water the vegetables in sequence: beans-carrots-cauliflower.
6. Parallel - in another pan in cold water loaded the washed peas. Cook it until soft for 20 minutes.
6.1. At the same time, wash with cold water rice in order to subsequently add it to passerovannogo onions with spices. Place them aside.
6.2. Wash in warm water raisins and leave it in the side.
6.2. Put the kettle on the fire. After a short time we need boiling water.
7. While vegetables cook peas and finely chop the onions...
8... and saute it with the spices in a hot pan, after adding a little vegetable oil.
9. Saute until translucent.
10. Then add washed and drained rice.
11. Fry our onion-scented rice mixture 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Then - carefully! to avoid steam - add 2 cups of boiling water, stir, cover and leave to rest for 25-30 minutes.
12. Meanwhile, our vegetables were cooked. Recline them in a colander.
13. And finely chop (if you used fresh beans and cauliflower, this step is skipped).
14. Peas by this time also ready. Should I turn off the heat, remove excess liquid, if any, and, with time allotted for cooking rice that is loaded and peas, and finely chopped vegetables, and washed raisins.
15. Mix thoroughly.
The dish is ready.
16. All of us are called to this tasting interesting dishes and enjoy the flavors... experiencing him...
Bon appetit and good health!