Offer you tasty, hearty and spicy paste for Breakfast, dinner or as a snack. Serve this pate can be with bread or with crackers, bread or in addition to garnish.
|Cooking time 80 minutes||Number of servings 6|
1. Wash and soak for 1 hour lentils. Then boil until tender in enough water. The broth is drained.
2. Prepare the vegetables. Eggplant, zucchini, carrots and tomatoes, peel, wash and cut into slices. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large thick-walled pan and put the vegetables.
3. Mix 3 tbsp of soy sauce with 100 ml of water
4... and add to vegetables, stir.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer the vegetables on low heat until soft.
6. Remove the lid, add the vegetables, tomato paste, seasoning and simmer until the vegetables are tender. Selected vegetable juice, lid open, half will evaporate.
7. Fry on a dry pan nuts and sesame seeds. One teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds slept is for decoration.
8. The remaining nuts and sesame seeds grind in a coffee grinder.
9. On heated vegetable oil (2 tbsp) and fry seeded and chopped into slices chilli. Then delete it. Pepper in oil until transparent fry the diced onions.
10. Spread cooked vegetables in the bowl of a blender. Add lentils,...
11... onion, pressed garlic cloves, the walnuts and grind in a blender until smooth. Add salt to taste.
12. Spread the pate in a serving dish, sprinkle with a pinch of sesame seeds, your favorite greens and serve. Pate would recommend you to file a crispy, lean, elongated loaves as pictured, very comfortable there.
Pate of vegetables and lentils is ready! It is delicious, aromatic and spicy. Delicious in both warm and cold.