Many people love cheese casserole. Among them and me. And my mommy's cheese combines with the other ingredients. It just combines!!! And with carrots and pasta, and rice and buckwheat... I'm adopting her this habit, I want to offer you the option of rice-cheese casserole with pulp and orange zest. Tender, sweet and delicious. Invite!
|Cooking time 75 minutes||Number of servings 6|
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Cook rice the usual way. I cooked in a slow cooker on the water - 35 minutes for a capacity of 350 watts. Fig - if desired, you can boil with milk.
3. Cheese, sugar, butter, semolina and starch blend. Place them aside.
4. An orange cut into pieces and puree them in a blender.
5. Then add sugar (50 g) and starch (1 tbsp). Mix thoroughly.
6. Next, take a baking dish. Vystelim parchment. First spread a layer of cottage cheese mixture. Leveled it. Then spread an even layer of rice.
7. Next, pour the orange mixture and bake it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
To caramelize and greater Goodies and beauty, I sprinkled the surface of the cane sugar TM Mistral. After baking, formed orange caramel! Very tasty!
8. Next, pull our creation out of the oven.
I always make a casserole tonight.
In the morning, pour sour cream and/or jam. A great Breakfast is ready!
Of course, it is possible to taste and warm.
Bon appetit and good health!