Meatballs with tomato-mushroom sauce
254 - -
A simple meal that the whole family loves. Not found on the website of this recipe, but can be bad looking.
Ingredients for Meatballs with tomato-mushroom sauce
- Chicken fillet - 500 g
- Mushrooms - 200 g
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Baton - 3 lost.
- Dill - 1 Puig.
- Milk - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Tomatoes in own juice - 1 ban.
Step by step instruction of cooking Meatballs with tomato-mushroom sauce
1) the loaf cut off a crust and soak in milk.
2) Cut the fillet into small pieces ( so they fit through the hole of your grinder).
3) Approximately the same pieces of cut onion.
4) Onion, fillets and the bread is scrolled in a meat grinder.
5) Cut dill
6) To the scrolled fillets, onions and loaf add sliced fennel, salt, pepper and egg. Knead the mince and make small meatballs and fell ill coat them in flour.
Hands can be wet with cold water ( so it seemed to me easier to shape the meatballs)
It is IMPORTANT for a long time not to leave the meatballs to stand because flour is absorbed into meat.
7) Fry the meatballs on both sides until semi cooked.
8) Meanwhile, cut the onion and the peeled mushrooms. Fry the onions until soft and add to them the mushrooms. Fry until all the liquid is evaporated.
9) Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes from the skin and mash with a fork.
10) Add crumpled tomatoes with their juice to the mushrooms. Salt, pepper. Lay out meatballs. Stew until ready. Chicken is prepared quickly :)
11) Ready. Everything was very tasty.