A simple meal that the whole family loves. Not found on the website of this recipe, but can be bad looking.
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1) the loaf cut off a crust and soak in milk.
2) Cut the fillet into small pieces ( so they fit through the hole of your grinder).
3) Approximately the same pieces of cut onion.
4) Onion, fillets and the bread is scrolled in a meat grinder.
5) Cut dill
6) To the scrolled fillets, onions and loaf add sliced fennel, salt, pepper and egg. Knead the mince and make small meatballs and fell ill coat them in flour.
Hands can be wet with cold water ( so it seemed to me easier to shape the meatballs)
It is IMPORTANT for a long time not to leave the meatballs to stand because flour is absorbed into meat.
7) Fry the meatballs on both sides until semi cooked.
8) Meanwhile, cut the onion and the peeled mushrooms. Fry the onions until soft and add to them the mushrooms. Fry until all the liquid is evaporated.
9) Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes from the skin and mash with a fork.
10) Add crumpled tomatoes with their juice to the mushrooms. Salt, pepper. Lay out meatballs. Stew until ready. Chicken is prepared quickly :)
11) Ready. Everything was very tasty.