Very tasty and healthy, hearty and easy burgers made from soya mince. A great option for those who like soy meat, or for some reason do not consume animal meat. That's the basic recipe, you can add optional flax seeds, mashed potato, pea or buckwheat flakes, vegetables. The main advantage of these burgers are low calorie, high benefit.
|Cooking time 20 minutes||Number of servings 2|
1. Mix the soya mince, cream, rolled oats, flax flour, salt and spices in one container, pour warm boiled water. Stir and leave for 5 min for swelling.
2. From the resulting mass to form small patties to form burgers. Roll each Burger in the tissue from all sides. For breading I use wheat gluten, it gives the dish a mouth-watering Golden color and grassy flavor.
3. Fry both sides in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
4. To shift the finished burgers on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Optional in the dough, you can add different fillers according to your taste: flax seeds; dry potato puree; pea or buckwheat flakes. Bon appetit!