I offer you an easy and proven recipe to cook delicious cottage cheese cake with raisins! The cake turns out tender, airy, fragrant and very tasty, as a child! Try it for yourself!
|Cooking time 70 minutes||Number of servings 8|
1. Well mash the butter with half the sugar. For this purpose I used a whisk. In sugar I poured the sachet of vanilla.
2. In the resulting mass, add the cheese and again all whisk well with a whisk.
4. Sift flour with baking powder, add baking soda on the tip of a knife and gently stir the dough with a spatula. Add raisins.
5. The dough is ready, place in a prepared baking dish and put in the oven preheated to 170 degrees for 60 minutes.
6. The finished cupcake sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve!
All a pleasant appetite!