Samsa on homemade puff pastry
142 120 минут 12 порции
Recipe delicious homemade samosas made with puff pastry. The dough cooks very quickly and turns out incredibly tasty, but the filling, is beyond praise! Love to share the recipe!
Ingredients for Samsa on homemade puff pastry
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Water - 250 ml
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Butter - 100 g
- Minced meat - 0.6 g
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Black pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking Samsa on homemade puff pastry
1. Knead the dough as for dumplings. For this purpose, in the sifted flour, add salt water. The dough is well knead and let it rest at least an hour.
2. While the dough is resting, get cooking the filling, add the minced meat, salt, pepper and finely chopped onion.
3. Rested dough thinly roll out and RUB the surface with melted butter, roll the dough into a sausage. For convenience, cut the sausage into several pieces and a little scroll to each part (without fanaticism). Remove sausages in the freezer for an hour.
4. After an hour remove the dough, cut it into equal parts and roll lepeshechki for future samsa. If you did everything right on the surface of the pellets will be lurks a figure. To make the samosa turned out beautiful and delicious, put your lepeshechki the pattern down.
5. Each flapjack spread the minced meat and gently make attach the ends.
6. Samsa spread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, coat it with egg and put into oven preheated to 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
7. Samosa is ready! All a pleasant appetite!