Rassolnik - is a soup with a long history. There are many different variants of the old soup and meat and vegetable. I suggest one of the variants of the pickle with bacon and vegetables. Well, very tasty soup!
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Wash the groats and soak in cold water for at least 2-3 hours, ideally overnight.
2. Boil the pearl barley until soft. The water is drained and pour 2.3 l of water. Then, put the peeled and diced potatoes, cook until tender.
3. Take a piece of smoked bacon, preferably fatter, cut into pieces and spread in a preheated pan with vegetable oil (1 tbsp). Diminish the heat to low and close the pan with a lid, leave to vtaplivanija fat, stirring occasionally.
4. Once you get cracklings and the fat is completely melted, add the finely chopped onions and fry until transparent,
5. Then put shredded carrot and bell pepper.
6. With tomatoes remove the skin, shred with a fork and add to the roast. To remove skin, drop the tomatoes in hot water for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add green beans and tormented for 3-5 minutes under the lid.
8. Barley with potatoes cooked. Add the roast, dressing for the Pickle MAGGI,...
9... pepper and Bay leaf. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bring the soup over low heat, until boiling.
Then the pickle remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 20 minutes.
10. Serve the soup with sour cream and fresh herbs. It was beautiful because of the colorful vegetables and very flavorful as fried cooked in smoked bacon.
Pickle cooked with the addition of filling MAGGI, was marked by the true home of the jury.