Offer you a recipe of fragrant and delicious soup with barley, vegetables and Turkey meatballs.
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Wash the groats and soak in cold water for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
In boiling water, put the barley and cook until soft. The water is drained and pour 2 liters of water.
2. Potatoes cut into cubes and add boiling water to the barley.
Cook on low heat until tender.
3. Prepare the onion. Onions (1 pieces) and carrots cleaned and cut. Fry the onion in hot oil until transparent. Add carrots. Parboil for 2-3 minutes.
4. To the onion add the shredded sweet pepper and purified from the skins, and finely chopped tomato. Stew under the lid for 3-5 minutes until tender. Then add zazharku in the soup.
5. Prepare the meatballs. The meat and coarsely chopped onions, put into the blender. Add 1 egg, 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs, seasoning for meat, salt, pepper and puree them in a blender. You can skip through a meat grinder.
6. Generated from minced meat meatballs the size of a small walnut. A teaspoon and fingers to moisten. Sent meatballs into the boiling soup and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Refillable soup "dressing for the Pickle MAGGI.
8. Put the peppercorns, Bay leaf. Sprinkle with salt and pickle to taste and cook over low heat, until boiling. Bay leaf remove.
Then the pickle remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15-20 minutes.
9. Pickle meatballs are ready, serve with sour cream and chopped greens.