Homemade pickle with red fish
210 40 минут 4 порции
Fish version of this dish has a special taste, as the soup prepared with the addition of cabbage and celery.
Ingredients for Homemade pickle with red fish
- Dressing - 0.5 package.
- Salmon - 250 g
- Cabbage - 160 g
- Potatoes - 200 g
- Carrots - 40 g
- The Apium graveolens Dulce - 1 piece
- Onion - 1 piece
- Water - 1.5 l
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper - 5 PCs
- Bay leaf - 1 piece
- Olives - 8 PCs
- Sour cream - to taste
- Greens - to taste
Step by step instruction of cooking Homemade pickle with red fish
1. Prepare a fish broth. Boil the fish with the addition of Bay leaf and pepper.
2. Fish remove from broth, remove the bones and optional skins. The broth is filtered.
3. Prepare the onion. Onions and carrots cleaned and cut. Fry the onion in hot oil until transparent. Add carrots. Parboil for 2-3 minutes.
4. To the onion add the shredded sweet pepper, celery and peeled from the skin, and finely chopped tomato. Stew under the lid for 3-5 minutes until tender.
5. Cut into julienne the cabbage and boil in fish broth until soft.
6. Put the cabbage, peeled and diced potatoes, cook until tender.
7. Then add to the soup zazharku, olives, dressing for the pickle MAGGI, salt, and pepper and cook over low heat, until boiling.
Then the pickle remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15-20 minutes.
8. Fish pickle is ready!
9. Arrange the fish on plates, pour the soup. Put the sour cream, the chopped herbs and serve.