The soup is indeed very tasty and cooked quickly, and chicken liver is very soft and tender.
|Cooking time 40 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Pearl barley well washed and soaked in water for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Then boil the barley until soft, drain the water.
2. Chicken liver well washed, a little weld and drain the water. Again, pour the liver with water (approximately 1.5 l) and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. To add to the liver, pearl barley and diced potatoes.
4. Finely chopped onion fry in vegetable oil until transparent. Add to the pan shredded carrot, saute vegetables.
5. Then add sweet pepper, cut into strips. With tomatoes remove the skin, shred with a fork and add to the roast, simmer 2-3 minutes.
6. Barley with potato and liver cooked. Add to soup, cook, olives,...
7... dressing for the Pickle MAGGI, pepper and Bay leaf. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bring the soup over low heat, until boiling. Turn off the heat and give the soup for 10 minutes to infuse.
8. Serve the soup with sour cream and fresh herbs.