Very tasty vegetable soup. This pickle can be boiled out of any mushrooms, I got mushrooms.
|Cooking time 40 minutes||Number of servings 4|
1. Wash the groats and soak in cold water for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
In boiling water, put the barley and cook until soft. The water is drained and pour 1.5 liters of water, boil on a slow fire.
2. Onions cleaned, cut and fry in hot oil until transparent. Add the vegetable stew, fry. Vegetable oil better to add gradually, i.e., with each adding foods to the pan.
3. Mushrooms washed, cleaned, rinsed again, cut into pieces and add to vegetables. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add purified from the skin and finely chopped tomato. A vegetable stew is tomatoes, but fresh is better to add for flavor and for color.
5. In a saucepan with barley spread mushroom sauté, add the Bay leaves, pepper, olives,...
6... and the brine refill. Sprinkle with salt and on low heat bring soup to a boil.
7. Give the pickle to stand for 10-15 minutes under the lid. The pickle is ready! Before serving, put the chopped greens and sour cream.