Grated pie with ricotta, cottage cheese and strawberry jam. Fragrant, lush and insanely delicious pie. Crunchy on top and tender inside :)
|Cooking time 70 minutes||Number of servings 8|
1. Sift the flour. Mix all the dry ingredients. Grate butter on large grater. Mix gently.
2. Make a well, beat two yolks.
3. Add the sour cream (I have 18% fat). Knead the dough.
4. Divide the dough into 5 equal parts and wrap them in plastic wrap. Send in the freezer.
5. Whip the egg whites until peaks together with vanilla.
6. Add the cottage cheese and ricotta (ricotta to replace cottage cheese).
7. Pour in the jam and add the starch. Mix.
8. 3 grate the frozen piece of dough on a coarse grater. Put the form form bumpers.
9. Pour in the filling.
11. Top grate the remaining pieces of dough, evenly distributing, send cake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40 minutes, until Golden brown. Delicious and flavorful cake is ready. Bon appetit.