Pancakes seigniorial wine-cranberry sauce
120 120 минут 6 порции
Yeast, ruddy pancakes, prepared according this recipe, will decorate any festive table, to delight your family and loved ones.
Ingredients for Pancakes seigniorial wine-cranberry sauce
- Buckwheat flour - 0,5 stack.
- Flour - 1 Cup.
- Water - 150 ml
- Milk - 250 ml
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Yeast - 5 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Melted butter - to taste
- Berry - 0,75 stack.
- Sugar - 0,5 stack.
- Water - 70 ml
- Semi-sweet red wine - 2 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Pancakes seigniorial wine-cranberry sauce
1. Ingredients to prepare the dough for pancakes.
2. Mix and sift the wheat and buckwheat flour.
3. Prepare the dough. 0.5 cups of mixed flour mix yeast, sugar (1 tbsp) of cold water. Stir well with a whisk. Place the bowl with dough in a warm place for the formation of the foam cap.
4. Pour the yeast mixture into a large bowl. Add the egg, sugar, salt, melted butter and warm milk. To add the remaining flour and beat well the batter. Cover the bowl with the dough and place in a warm place to rise 2 times.
5. To prepare the sauce, rinse the berries and dry.
6. Then grind the berries with a blender and RUB through a sieve. Cook the sugar syrup from water and sugar, combine with berry mass and cooling. For taste add wine.
7. Bake pancakes on a heated pan with ghee.
8. Pancakes serve with prepared sauce.