Cheesecake with Apple, cheese and jam
90 120 минут 8 порции
Cheesecake is a round, open top and zasidannya only the edges of the pellets with the filler. Typically, the filler is used cottage cheese, mashed potatoes, jam or jelly. I offer you a delicious, rosy and fragrant cheesecake, apples and jam.
Ingredients for Cheesecake with Apple, cheese and jam
- Flour - 1 tbsp
- Yeast - 1 tsp.
- Milk - 50 ml
- Flour - 320 g
- Milk - 100 ml
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Butter - 50 g
- Vanilla - 1 package.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tsp.
- Curd - 1.5 stack.
- Flour - 2 tsp.
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Apple - 250 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Orange juice - 1 tbsp
- Starch - 2 tsp.
- Jam - 2 tbsp
- Berry - 0.5 ml
Step by step instruction of cooking Cheesecake with Apple, cheese and jam
1. Prepare the dough. One tablespoon flour mixed with yeast and sugar. In warm milk to dissolve the dry mixture and stir. Place the bowl with dough in a warm place until the formation of the foam cap.
2. Make the dough for cheesecakes. In a large bowl put soft butter (50g), add the egg (1 piece), milk (100 ml), sugar (1 tbsp), vanilla, salt and the yeast mixture, mix well. Then add small portions sifted flour and knead soft, dont stick to hands dough. Gather the dough into a ball. Grease the bowl with vegetable oil and turn the dough so that the ball was in the oil.
3. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise 2.5 times. The dough is ready!
4. Prepare the stuffing. Apples cleaned, remove seeds and grate on a coarse grater.
5. Mix honey (1 tbsp), sugar (2 tbsp) and 1 tbsp orange or lemon juice. Melt the mixture on low heat.
6. Spread the mixture in grated apples and stir. Simmer until soft apples and the allocation of fruit juice. Add to the apples and jam and stir. Jam added for flavor, aroma, and color.
7. Then one teaspoon add starch and stir quickly. Remove the pan from the fire.
8. In cheese, add 1 egg white and 2 tsp of flour, stir. Then mix the cottage cheese with Apple filling. To taste add sugar. The stuffing is ready!
9. Form a cheesecake. Abenaim the dough and divide into 8 parts.
10. Roll out each piece of dough into a circle, f=14 see
11. Cut out the middle f=10cm. The resulting circle of dough (10 cm), and ring f=14 see
12. Roll out a disk of dough f=10 cm f=14 cm and placed on a ring (f 14 cm).
13. Spread the cheesecakes using a rolling pin on a baking tray lined with parchment and greased. Spread the filling. Decorate small berries.
14. Put the baking sheet with blanks in the oven. Included t 40 and give the cheesecakes a time for increased 2 times, for 20 minutes.