1.8k 60 минут 4 порции
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert. It's so popular that variations on its recipe dozens. Classic Tiramisu consists of: 1. cookie "Savoiardi" as the basis 2. impregnation of coffee (usually espresso), you can add Marsala wine 3. cream based on Mascarpone cheese, beaten raw eggs and sugar. 4. sprinkle them with cocoa powder. At home to repeat exactly this recipe is problematic. Yes, and raw eggs cause issues... I am personally a little afraid of eating them. Therefore, I suggest you do here is such trifle. They are easy to repeat at home. As for the taste - you will tell me, thank you. It is beyond words. It is necessary to try!
for New Yearfor Easterfor 8th of Marchfor birthdayfor Christmasfor 23rd of Februaryfor Valentine's Day
Ingredients for Triply "Tiramisu"
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Powdered sugar - 140 g
- Flour - 40 g
- Starch - 40 g
- Cream - 250 ml
- Mascarpone - 250 g
- Powdered sugar - 30 g
- Thickener for cream - 3 g
- Instant coffee - 250 ml
- Alcohol - 30 ml
- Cocoa powder - to taste
Video of cooking Triply "Tiramisu"
Step by step instruction of cooking Triply "Tiramisu"
Let's start with the biscuits "Savoiardi".
1. The yolks separate from the whites.
2. Whisk the egg yolks with 1/2 part of icing sugar until fluffy.
3. Proteins whisk with its remnants until stable peaks.
4. To the yolks, sift the starch and flour. A little mix.
5. 3 stage, rapid and accurate movements from the bottom up, enter proteins in the dough.
6. Using a pastry bag and nozzle 1A or with celofanova package with cut tip put the biscuits.
7. Bake at 180° for 7-10 minutes.
1. Brew 1 tsp coffee 250 ml of boiling water.
2. When it has cooled add the alcohol.
1. Cold heavy cream and whisk. If, like me, want a very thick cream - add a thickener.
2. Add the cream cheese, Mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. Beat well. The cream is ready.
Assemble the dessert:
1. Cookies dip in coffee for 1-2 seconds. Lay it on the bottom of the Cup.
2. Then comes a layer of cream.
3. And so we alternate. The last layer is cream.
4. BEFORE serving, garnish cocoa powder.