116 60 минут 8 порции
Very tender, incredibly tasty cupcake with caramel walnuts. Very simple to cook.
Ingredients for Argentine cupcake
- Chicken egg - 2 PCs
- Sugar - 170 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Flour - 250 g
- Leavening agent - 5 g
- Milk - 80 ml
- Walnuts - 100 g
- Sugar - 80 g
- Butter - 80 g
- Milk - 2 tbsp
Video of cooking Argentine cupcake
Step by step instruction of cooking Argentine cupcake
1. To prepare in advance of a split baking dish with a diameter of 26-28 cm, lubricated its inner surface with butter.
2. Chop the walnuts very finely.
3. Sift the flour together with the baking powder.
4. In a separate container to combine and bring to uniformity the eggs, sugar and softened butter.
5. Gradually, stirring, add to the mixture the flour with the baking powder.
6. Add milk. Bring to homogeneity.
7. Put the dough into the prepared pan and spread evenly over the surface.
8. In a separate saucepan combine butter, nuts, sugar and milk.
9. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, heat until then, until melted butter.
10. Remove from heat and evenly distribute the sauce on the surface of the dough.
11. Bake in pre-heated to 160 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.