49 60 минут 10 порции
We all love honey cakes. Today I want to offer you the sponge cake. This cake is airy, soft with a pleasant honey aroma.
for New Yearfor Easterfor 8th of Marchfor birthdayfor Christmasfor 23rd of Februaryfor Valentine's Day
Ingredients for Sponge cake
- Flour - 250 g
- Sugar - 200 g
- Chicken egg - 6 PCs
- Honey - 3 tbsp.
- Walnuts - 60 g
- Cream - 400 ml
- Powdered sugar - 100 g
Video of cooking Sponge cake
Step by step instruction of cooking Sponge cake
Prepare the biscuit:
- Whisk eggs with sugar to increase in volume two to three times, at a very high speed of mixer about 5-6 minutes, two minutes before the end of the whisking add eggs to the honey and continue whisking.
- Added parts of the sifted flour to the beaten eggs, gently stir with wooden or silicone spatula the mass from the top down. The batter should be airy. Try that the dough does not opal.
- Put the dough in a baking pan (size 25 to 30 cm) with parchment paper and greased with vegetable oil.
Put in a preheated 175*C oven for 15 minutes (readiness check toothpick).
- Ready sponge cake cools, the edges of the biscuit cut and divide the cake into four equal squares.
Scraps from the cake and put walnuts in blender and grind into crumbs ( crumb we will need for topping cake)
Prepare the cream:
- Chilled cream ( cream at least 33% fat) with powdered sugar put in the mixer bowl and begin whisking first on the lowest speed and then gradually increasing speed, beat until stable peak.
The formed cake: Each sponge cake coat with cream, also cream coat sides of cake and sprinkle the finished cake biscuit and nut crumbs.
Remove the cake in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.