A great snack. Loved it.
|Cooking time 30 minutes||Number of servings 20|
1. Wash all the ingredients.
2. Ham and cheese cut into large cubes.
3. Cucumber cut into rings and make small patterns, as shown in the pictures.
4. Placed on skewers, first the ham, then cheese.
After this layer is between the cheese and tomatoes to add a bit of greenery and mayonnaise. Optional.
5. Tomato cut into cubes (most importantly, that the tomato was firm, the ideal - half a cherry tomato). And then planted tomatoes and cucumbers.
6. 2 slices of the loaf to cook in the toaster oven or sauté in vegetable oil until brown. To cut into cubes. And spread on skewers.
7. Cook the eggs until fully cooked. Cut them open lengthwise.
On the plate put a circle of eggs. In each egg stick 2 conapesca. Decorate with greens. Sauce as desired.
8. You can also make extra French toast and stick conapesca in them.
9. Bon appetit!