Spicy potato with marinated chicken
365 40 минут 3 порции
That's my lunch or dinner for the whole family. Chicken meat turns out tender and juicy, and the crust was hot and crispy. Potatoes - spicy. Very flavorful dish! This recipe will not take you a lot of time preparing very simple and easy.
Ingredients for Spicy potato with marinated chicken
- Soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Green onions
Step by step instruction of cooking Spicy potato with marinated chicken
1. Gonna marinate the chicken. I have a set of chicken: 4 drumsticks and 2 thighs. First, added sauce marinade Teriyaki and mixed, and then sprinkled with seasoning for chicken. Removed the bowl aside for 30 minutes.
2. Potatoes can be baked in the oven or boil until soft.
3. Chilled potatoes peel and cut into large slices.
4. Put potatoes in a bowl and mix with soy sauce, vegetable oil (1 tbsp) seasoning: coriander, dry garlic and turmeric. Instead of salt I have soy sauce. Pepper as desired.
5. Marinated chicken fry in hot oil, over medium heat until browned, but not cooked.
6. The form for baking cover baking paper and grease with butter (1 tbsp). Place the chicken.
7. Spread the potatoes. Top grease the chicken with oil left after frying.
8. Bake chicken with potatoes in a preheated 180 C oven, about 30 minutes or until Golden brown. The finished dish sprinkle with green onions and serve.