Kuban borsch with beans and prunes
178 - -
Love this soup. The prunes give a sweet taste, acidity of tomatoes, adjika acute. The potatoes in this soup are not put, it is superfluous. Very tasty, try it.
Ingredients for Kuban borsch with beans and prunes
- Onion - 2 PCs
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Sweet pepper
Step by step instruction of cooking Kuban borsch with beans and prunes
1. Meat cook for 30-40 mins, add the beans and cook for another 30 minutes.
2. Put the broth meat with beans, whole onion and peeled beets (not cooked).
Simmer until cooked beets.
3. Chop and fry the onions for approx. 5 min.
Add the grated carrot, after 5 minutes add the red bell pepper.
4. Catch the beets from the broth, cut into thin strips, put in onions and carrots, also add chopped or crushed tomatoes (in this case used the tomato paste, tomatoes were not), about 0.5-1 h lodges. adjika and spices. Simmer for approx 10 minutes.
5. Shred the cabbage, put in a soup, to dispatch the whole garlic cloves.
6. Chop the prunes, add after the garlic.
Cook on low heat for 10-15 minut.
The cabbage in this soup needs a little crunch.
Put your favorite herbs (I had cilantro) and sour cream or mayonnaise.