Mouth-watering chicken, marinated and baked in the oven with potatoes, I really wanted something baked!
|Cooking time 120 minutes||Number of servings 8|
1. Chicken legs chopped into several parts.
Prepare the marinade:
2. Peel the onion, cut into half rings,
wash the cilantro and chop finely,
add sour cream, sauce for barbecue, spices.
3. Add in the marinade chicken and put it in the fridge for marinating, you can put under the press.
4. Peel the potato and cut it into quarters, drop into the water in order to wash excess starch, for 20-25 minutes.
5. Put potatoes in baking tray, previously greased with some butter on the edges, then marinated the chicken (if you want to pomarinovat longer, the chicken will be more soft and fragrant).
6. Grate cheese, sprinkle the potatoes and chicken, season with salt and pepper and in the oven for 1 hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.