The cake is very tasty, almost only him and make only fruit alternate. Will serve as a wonderful table decoration for any occasion. Very gentle taste combination of the biscuit with the syrup from the fruit.
|Cooking time 60 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Share the 7 pieces eggs (whites and yolk). Pre-cooled(preferably whipped).
2. Add sugar to whites and yolks - 8 tablespoons and whisk. First the yolks and then the whites, because the whites fall out quickly.
3. Once plumped up, combine and continue whisking. Then add the flour - 10-12 tbsp and continue whisking until smooth.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
The heated baking sheet or pan grease with margarine and pour the batter. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
4. Thus to bake 2 muffins.
5. Syrup. In a blender grind the fruit. Add one Cup of water 1.5 cups of sugar and bring to a boil. Cool.
Cream custard. Milk bring to a boil.
Beat 4 egg yolks with 10 tablespoons of sugar and a packet of vanilla. The resulting mixture pour into the milk. Stir until thick on a small light.
Then cool, add the butter and whip, then can of condensed milk and also whisk.
The cooled muffins and cut each one into two parts.
First we impregnate with syrup and then lubricated with the cream. Allow to stand for an hour and trimmed edge.
6. After I cut the edges, grease with their cream.
7. Decorate to your taste( coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate).
8. All! Bon appetit!