Quickly prepared. Quickly eaten. For seafood lovers.
|Cooking time 20 minutes||Number of servings -|
1. Pasta (noodles) boiled in salted water.
2. Shrimp cleaned from the shell and lightly fry in hot olive oil (not more than 1-2 minutes). Spread in a plate.
3. In the same oil fry a spoonful of tomato paste and add, stirring, a mixture of 1/3 Cup of water+1/2 tsp starch+1 h spoon sugar, squeezing lemon juice, allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add the sliced olives and shrimp. Cook 1 minute, stirring all the time.
5. On a dish place the pasta and top with shrimp Sosua.