Caviar "Overseas"(eggplant). For cooking eggs I use a yellow tomato and traditional(red)color. Yellow tomatoes are fleshy, with a sweet taste, add caviar flavor. For the contest "Vegetable traffic light".
|Cooking time 100 minutes||Number of servings 20|
- eggplant peel, boil in boiling salted water for 5 minutes
- eggplant, bell pepper, chili pepper, tomatoes, peeled from the skin kabachek,onion mince
- in a deep frying pan ( a baking dish)pour sunflower oil, fry the onions, add the bell peppers and bitter,fry
- add eggplant and kabachek, simmer 10 minutes
- add the tomatoes , tomato paste, sugar, salt
- simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, 30-40 minutes
- Caviar "Overseas" Is Ready!