98 3 минут 2 порции
Want to share a recipe for a squash caviar. Very similar to store-bought eggs and even more delicious. Is dedicated to lovers of squash caviar.
Ingredients for Squash caviar
- Zucchini - 3 kg
- Onion - 1 kg
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Sunflower oil - 1 Cup.
- Mayonnaise - 250 ml
- Ketchup - 1 Cup.
Step by step instruction of cooking Squash caviar
1. Wash and peel 3 kg of zucchini, the pulp and seeds to remove
2. Peel the onion
3. Cut into small cubes zucchini. Onions finely shred.
4. Zucchini fry in sunflower oil. Onions fry until Golden brown in sunflower oil. It is desirable to cook in different pans!
5. All add to the pot and stir
6. Add 1st. tsp salt, 1tbsp. sunflower oil ( frying calculation), 250 ml of mayonnaise. All mix well. Simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
7. Add 1st. tomato sauce. Simmer for 15-20 min.
8. Pour into banks and roll. As the caviar with mayonnaise banks to put in a cellar or refrigerator. Consume within 3-5 months!