A platter of vegetables, easy to prepare, will be on Your menu all year round, because it is possible to preserve. Based snacks ", Sultane" in the winter I cook "Moussaka". To do this, fry the minced meat and add it to the appetizer "Sultana". The recipe for the contest "Vegetable traffic light"
|Cooking time 90 minutes||Number of servings 8|
- baklajani cut,sprinkled with salt,after 20 min rinse eggplant with water
pepper clear from the seeds cut into several pieces (pepper recommend to clean medical gloves)
tomatoes cut into 4 pieces, slightly flatten with your hands , to squeeze the juice
- onions cut into half rings
- finely chop herbs and garlic
- in an aluminum container to pour sunflower oil , to fry the onions
- add the tomatoes, stir and stew for 10 minutes
- add the eggplant, stir and stew for 10 minutes
- add bell pepper,stir,stew 10 minutes
- add the hot peppers , herbs, garlic
- add salt, sugar, simmer over low heat for 30 minutes , until tender pepper
- for the preparation of canned you will need: tomatoes-3 kg., onion-2 kg eggplant-2 kg pepper-2 kg,sunflower oil -3стакана,garlic-200g.,sugar-2st.l,Sol-2.l,hot pepper - 2pcs.,green 2пучка
- dry banks to lay out a snack (hot pepper to the banks not to put),close the lid,"to wrap up" 24 hours,if the room is very warm, 10days to stand in the refrigerator.
- exit 9 cans 950G.
- for the "Moussaka" 1kg. minced meat coarse polarity until tender,add 2 cans of snacks,bring to boil,simmer 10 minutes on low heat
A winter version of "Moussaka"-ready!
- The food is ready!