Lemon-lime cupcake with mint rum impregnation. In General, cupcake, uplifting and soothing the nerves. At the same time. Author buxgalter-sofia.
|Cooking time 20 minutes||Number of servings 8|
Will need 2 rectangular baking 6x25 cm or muffin cups.
1. Mint leaves wash, dry and slice.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar white.
3. Add melted butter, vegetable oil, baking powder, soda, zest, flour. Beat on low speed until blended.
4. Add the mint, 1/3 Cup fresh lemon juice, sour cream, and beat for about 2-3 minutes.
5. The dough pour into shape. Bake for 40-50 minutes readiness check with a wooden stick.