Cottage cheese casserole with cranberry jam
120 45 минут 6 порции
I love casseroles, especially, not very sweet and tender and delicious... mmm...
Ingredients for Cottage cheese casserole with cranberry jam
- Curd - 500 g
- Chicken egg - 3 PCs
- Flour - 150 g
- Butter - 1/2 Pacha.
- Leavening agent - 1 Pach.
- Flakes cereal - 1/4 Pach.
- Cranberries - 1 ban.
- Ryazhenka - 1/2 ban.
Step by step instruction of cooking Cottage cheese casserole with cranberry jam
1. Melt butter in the microwave, add eggs, salt, baking powder, 2/3 cereal
2. add cottage cheese, fermented baked milk and flour, and give everything a good stir.
3. Take a baking dish, grease with oil and pour the mixture into the mold (the dough will be very thick but not tight and fluid)
4. On top of the mass put cranberries and sprinkle with cereal (remaining)
5. Put in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 170-180 degrees
6. The finished pudding (warm or chilled) cut into slices, add whipped cream on top and serve! Bon appetit!