I love casseroles, especially, not very sweet and tender and delicious... mmm...
|Cooking time 45 minutes||Number of servings 6|
1. Melt butter in the microwave, add eggs, salt, baking powder, 2/3 cereal
2. add cottage cheese, fermented baked milk and flour, and give everything a good stir.
3. Take a baking dish, grease with oil and pour the mixture into the mold (the dough will be very thick but not tight and fluid)
4. On top of the mass put cranberries and sprinkle with cereal (remaining)
5. Put in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 170-180 degrees
6. The finished pudding (warm or chilled) cut into slices, add whipped cream on top and serve! Bon appetit!