Soup with yellow tomatoes
109 60 минут 8 порции
Summer borscht seasoning and density of yellow tomatoes. The recipe is dedicated to the end of the contest "Vegetable traffic light"
Ingredients for Soup with yellow tomatoes
- Cabbage - 400 g
- Tomato - 400 g
- Pepper - 100 g
- Chili - 30 g
- Potatoes - 300 g
- Beets - 150 g
- Carrots - 80 g
- Onion - 100 g
- Greens - 30 g
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Sunflower oil - 150 ml
- Salt - to taste
Step by step instruction of cooking Soup with yellow tomatoes
The vegetables for this recipe.
- in the tank to boil 4 quarts of water, add shredded cabbage, bring to boil, simmer 20 minutes
- sunflower oil to fry finely chopped onion (10 minutes), grated on a coarse grater carrots (5 minutes), add the pulp of red tomatoes (5 minutes)
- add diced bell peppers (5 minutes), grated on a coarse grater beets, add lemon juice, stir, ptsite 5 minutes
- cut into the plate of yellow tomatoes
- add in a bowl the cabbage, bring to boil, cook for 5 minutes
- add the potatoes, salt
- add the hot peppers, roasted vegetables, herbs, cooking until the potatoes are done (about 8-10 minutes), the potatoes do not overcook.
- ready! The soup can be eaten cold.