Very tender and flavorful roulade of pork
|Cooking time -||Number of servings -|
1. Pork cut into pieces, each piece repel, salt - pepper.
2. Pickled cucumber cut into cubes (I salt the farm was not, in the case allowed salted). On the edge of a pork chop, put a cucumber, a collapsible roll and skalyvaniem toothpick.
3. The resulting rolls fry in vegetable oil. After removing the toothpicks.
4. The oil in which was fried spring rolls, fry the onion with the carrot.
5. Add mushroom mixture, fry for about five minutes.
6. Next step, add peeled and chopped tomatoes (tomatoes from my fridge disappeared in an unknown direction, had to add 1 tbsp of tomato paste, but do not advise You, the taste of food is changing and not in a good way).
Pour the 1.5 cups of water and 0.5 tbsp. cream.
Salt, pepper, season with your favorite spices.
7. Back drop rolls, and simmer 30 minutes.
8. Ready !